Saturday, November 19, 2016

Poor Trump he can't help it he was born with a silver foot in his mouth

Poor Trump he can't help it he was born with a silver foot in his mouth.

They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

 “He’s not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” 

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever.” 

“Well I really watch the shows. You really see a lot of great, you know, when you watch your show and all of the other shows, and you have the generals and you have certain people that you like.” 

. “Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!” 

 “It has not been easy for me ... My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars.” 

Too much #Monsanto in the #corn creates issues in the brain? 

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 million? How stupid are we? 

“Now the poor guy, you ought to see this guy. ‘Ah, I don’t know what I said! I don’t remember!’” 

“I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.” 

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families,” 

“You’re not going to support me because I don’t want your money,” 

 “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.” 

 “So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of ’em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise.” 

“If and when the Vatican is attacked by ISIS, which as everyone knows is ISIS’s ultimate trophy, I can promise you that the Pope would have only wished and prayed that Donald Trump would have been President because this would not have happened. … For a religious leader to question a person’s faith is disgraceful. I am proud to be a Christian and as President I will not allow Christianity to be consistently attacked and weakened, unlike what is happening now, with our current President. No leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith.” 

“Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!” 



Well, just so you understand, I don't know anything about David Duke, okay? 

“The answer is that there has to be some form of punishment.” March 30, 2016, at an MSNBC town hall meeting in Green Bay, Wisconsin, discussing what should happen to women who procure illegal abortions.

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.” April 18, 2016, speech in Buffalo, New York, misidentifying the 9/11 attacks.

“The judge was appointed by Barack Obama, federal judge. Frankly, he should recuse himself because he’s given us ruling after ruling after ruling, negative, negative, negative. What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine.” 
( settled for  25  million  dollars )

 “It's not like, gee whiz, nobody has them. So, North Korea has nukes. Japan has a problem with that. I mean, they have a big problem with that. Maybe they would in fact be better off if they defend themselves from North Korea … Including with nukes, yes, including with nukes," 

“He was a bad guy—really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn’t read them the rights. They didn’t talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism.” 

Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. 
wikileaks  found ?
 FBI director   helped  Trump 

 let us  watch what  happens  to   him

“I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier.” 

 I hope  that Vet  who gave   a copy of his purple heart   is going to get  better care under  "Prez T"

Is there anyone in this room who doesn’t renegotiate deals? 

No comments: