Thursday, August 09, 2018

Periodic table of Disruptive Technologies

Today my son sent me this very interesting

I predict quite a number of search Technologies are going to happen much sooner than predicted
Periodic table of  Disruptive technologies ( click to go to large picture )


Today my son sent me this very interesting periodic table of disruptive Technologies
I predict quite a number of search Technologies are going to happen much sooner than predicted

Number 65  No number one / sex robots
Number  2; balloon-powered internet This is already possible but for the stupid idea of alphabet Google company to abandon very interesting projects because of the advice given by Steve Jobs to one of the Google founders to have more wood behind fewer arrows.
31 Distributed Ledger's /I thought we already have them
33  autonomous vehicles
Google/Waymo (US), Voyage (US), Nvidia Automotive (US), most major auto-makers
13 Predictive policing/ PredPol (US), ECM Universe (US)


No comments: