Saturday, May 25, 2019

"Just what kind of madness is it, after all, that propels average cattle to 'moo' a different tune than their bovine brethren?"

Now we live in Greece, and there are times I stop to ponder how I got involved in all the geopolitical mumbo-jumbo that ensnares our world these days. I sometimes ask myself, "Just what kind of madness is it, after all, that propels average cattle to 'moo' a different tune than their bovine brethren?" As I write these words it is a happy circumstance that I am not alone in my unique mental clarity. The reasoning, it occurred to me, may just be the way to seek a better understanding between people and their ideals. The reason for this book then, it is to moderate relative truths. By showing you the sincerity and vigor with which a small group defends the other side of the story, perhaps me and my comrades can achieve the ultimate good.( Pepe Escobar )

No comments: