Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Indian Kirana store ( Grocery store,department store,Supermarket) had the best consumer experience.

My Indian Kirana store ( Grocery store,department store,Supermarket) had the best consumer experience 40 years ago.
All I had to do was call the shop and give the owner the list of things I want,by reading the list I made.Sometimes he would suggest  some useful additions.
 Few hours later I would get all of it delivered  in  reusable cloth bags in which there were Packets made of recycled Newspaper.

Tell me  which Amazon or Alibaba has made it that convenient.
All they have done is  fool the consumers kill the Mom and Pop store and the variety and choice in Life.

Then there are these so called Pundits  who write  literally shitty stories  in Big magazines


Amazon Go Means Goodbye Status Quo Jul 6, 2018 the article praised "Amazon Go" in Superlative  positive terms
Retail
I write serious and sometimes comic musings on retail's evolution

No comments: