Friday, October 07, 2016

Boko haram wife says ""It's OK to be a suicide bomber. It's normal," says one."

'"In the interviews we have conducted with Boko Haram members, they told us that they tell women and girls that they will go to paradise if they commit suicide for Allah. So, they ask girls, 'Who wants to go to paradise?' They tell the girls that they will also wear bombs. So the man straps a bomb to his body and to the girl. They tell the girl, let's do this and we will meet again in paradise. So the girl goes forward and detonates herself, expecting the man to do the same. But the man does not. He watches her blow herself up into pieces and then goes to the next girl to lure her to do the same thing," he explains"
are they just drugged with hallucinogens  or  just brainwashed  by the  book/
The women frequently talk about tea and dates. They say that when they pledged what they call a mubaya'a, an oath of allegiance, to Boko Haram, they were given dabino (dates) to eat and tea to drink. Others say they were also given pieces of coconut.
"The first time I came to join Boko Haram, somebody came, the commander who is a mallam, and asked me, 'Do you believe in Allah?' Me, I said yes. 'And the prophet?' I said yes. 'And the Quran?' I said yes. He then gave me a date palm and coconut. I ate it and then I slept for three or four hours. Then I woke up and my heart was changed," Aisha the Amira explains. "I loved Boko Haram. I didn't like normal men."
She says there was always tea - mixed with leaves and other things she wasn't familiar with

No comments: