Sunday, September 02, 2018

“I am smiling because you are my brother, I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!”

“I am smiling because you are my brother, I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!” Annonymuswe do have some surprising revelations about the common wisdom that grandparents would love nothing better than to spend all their time with their grandchildren, whom they adore equally and blindly. We're also going to look at the clichés surrounding the togetherness of the generations when it comes to living situations. We'll also grapple with the question of whether blood really is thicker than water when it comes to late-life sibling relationships. How about this from the famous writer, Unknown: “I am smiling because you are my brother, I am laughing because there is nothing you can do about it!”


No comments: