Wednesday, July 05, 2017

An interview with Ms B.Boisselier who claims to have cloned the first human

A copy of Hitler will be an artist

- MADAM Boisselier, judging by the fantastic films, the future of cloning joy does not cause.Violent dictators clone the army of murderous soldiers, and criminal groups - faceless militants. In general, the word "clone" almost automatically causes people to think: something is not right ...
- And that's bad. At the moment, cloning is primarily a chance for childless couples to have a child.In the future, perhaps, the possibility of immortality, about which humanity dreamed its whole history. Any of us after death can be cloned, if in life to freeze DNA cells. But I do not think that every person should have more than one clone. Those who want to clone themselves 10 000 times, it is necessary to treat in a psychiatric hospital.
- As you have heard, recently two soul clones were given to God at once: Matilda and the famous Dolly, who grew old and sick too fast. Maybe you should not create copies of people until cloning is thoroughly investigated? Who knows what will happen to the human clones in the future?
- Dolly has aged no faster than other animals. And, by the way, everyone somehow forgot that the sheep, with whose DNA it was cloned, also died at an early age. I wonder why it is believed that the clone should be healthy in all respects? As if ordinary people, born naturally or as a result of artificial insemination, have no health problems. At the moment, all cloned Cloneid children are healthy. If they are ill with something - then like all other people.
- If the sheep Dolly lived only half the life, then the human clones can start actively dying at the age of thirty. Do you admit it?
"If I did, I would not have taken up cloning." Experts on artificial insemination have assured me that there can be no risk. Do I really have to wait until old age, passively watching the experiments with cloned animals? If I help desperate people get healthy children - I'm not a monster. I'm sure that in ten years, cloning will become a common thing. Yes, now it is prohibited in many countries.But remember, only 25 years ago artificial insemination was poisoned in the same way: the Vatican declared it a deed, some states banned. And what now? Hundreds of thousands of children were born from a test tube, and these are perfectly normal people.
- Cloning creates wonderful opportunities for the rule of dictators. What if the leader of North Korea, Kim Jong Il, wanting to have his copy in power, decides to clone himself? Then his regime will last forever.
- It's not my problem.
- Even as yours! You want to put the cloning of a person on a conveyor belt, and in this way it is you who make the genie out of the bottle.
- No, really. It would be unfair to blame me for the desire of some tyrant to make his own copies. I only help people to find a child and I'm not going to produce a crowd of bloody dictators.Although, on the other hand, if Kim Jong Il wants to clone himself a child, well, who am I to blame him for that? No one knows who his clone will be. Cloned Elvis Presley may become a cook, and a clone of Hitler is an artist. I do not create monsters, but children. And everyone should know this.

Clones from Russia

- You declare that since last December five human clones have already been born in the world. And how many artificial people will we see this year?
"At the moment, we are carrying out twenty implantations of cloned embryos into female organisms. So by the end of the year clones will be born one after another. If all goes well, by October ten more children will be born.
- Until now, human clones were born in the US, Japan and even Saudi Arabia. Are you going to clone a child from Russia?
- Yes, I'm currently negotiating with two Russian childless couples. These are families who have recently lost their children - a terrible case. We immediately asked them to freeze the DNA of children in liquid nitrogen. In general, if everything goes well, in June I plan to open a network of clinics around the world: one of them I would very much like to establish in Moscow, but you do not have cloning by law. Therefore, we will open the clinic "Cloneyde" in one of the former republics of the Soviet Union.
"Maybe you do not have to open it." Many experts are of the opinion that cloning your people is simply a grandiose hoax.
"Yes, while I can not present Eve to the public." Under US law, her parents are considered criminals and their child can be selected for research. Judge for yourself, do they want to show it if they are threatened with severe criminal prosecution and fine for it?

$ 200,000 for pregnancy

"HOWEVER, as long as there is no evidence, everyone will think that you've come up with this."
- And please. And I will continue to clone the children. The girl Eve is easy to examine not only now, but also ten years later, to prove that she is a clone. If I only cloned one child, I could be suspected of cheating, but the clones are already five. I do not get money for it.
"I heard that you charge $ 200,000 for each clone."
"Then we would not talk in a provincial Canadian bar, but in a villa in Hawaii." Behind me are some people whom I do not want to call, so they invest money in the "Clone". But in the future, the creation of a clone will cost $ 200,000.
- And how much does cloning cost now?
"We invested almost a million dollars in the production of the first two clones. I hope, the following processes will be much cheaper, because these were the first steps.
- Did you easily create the first artificial child?
- Not really. A total of 300 human embryos were created, and only a tenth of them proved to be suitable for implantation. Not all of the embryos took root in the mother's body - with the very first embryo, a miscarriage occurred.

Lenin's cells are dead

- You mentioned a Russian couple who lost their children and wants to recreate them. Can a husband come to your clinic who, say, lost his wife in a car accident?
- I do not see the point in this. Clones do not grow in a few hours - it's fantastic. Therefore, the husband will only get a newborn girl under his age by 25, and who knows who she will be when she grows up? After all, she may well fall in love with another.
- How would you react to the possibility of cloning Lenin? We talk about this periodically.Allegedly, the living cells in his body are for this.
- I hope that people will finally understand how foolish it is to imagine the implementation of the Hollywood scenarios. So many people do not have children, and we will clone Lenin! I already have 10,000 requests from childless couples, but no one has written yet: "Be kind, but clone me Lenin." In addition, I doubt that there is at least one living DNA in the corpse of Lenin, because usually they do not exist in mummies, cells die. That's why it's impossible to clone Lenin completely. And it is impossible to make clones by request to all who want them. For example, a woman will come to me and say: "I want to clone the child of Putin, so I managed to save his DNA." I immediately ask: "And where is Mr. Putin's consent to have a child from you?".
- What, in your opinion, is the main problem of modern cloning?
"People's eyes on him." They can not escape from the captivity of Hollywood movies copies of dictatorial maniacs, an army of clone assassins. In fact, cloning is only a means for parents to find a child. The fact that it can easily be carried out in the clinics of human reproduction, and not in the laboratories of villains, they do not see. Now comes the turning point. In the end, I dream of a press conference where all 20 clone children and their parents will gather. They will explain how happy they are with their children, and they will tell all governments: leave us alone with your idiotic pretensions.
- And the last question: would you like to clone yourself?
- I have already revived myself three times: I have three children, one of whom wants to become a doctor, so at the moment I do not need clones of my own.
When the material was being prepared for printing, it became known that Ms. B. Bouasselier came to Israel, where she suggested that Israelis and Palestinians clone relatives who died from terrorist attacks and military actions of both countries.

No comments: