Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"I have had enough’ – veteran teacher tells school board" 'I have had enough’ – veteranDoctor tells patients and insurance companies and Government



I have had enough’ – veteran teacher tells school boardhttps://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/03/10/i-have-had-enough-veteran-teacher-tells-school-board/


 'I have had enough’ – veteran Doctor tells patients and  insurance companies and Government
( coming to my blog pretty soon 

Yesterday I was watching  some youtube  videos which were forwarded to me  via wats app from India .
One of them  was  by this  daring  young student  who  called  the  TV  media  to complain  about the lack of  an english teacher for a number of months  in  a school in India   intelangana ( I am still  trying to find  which school it was). Most of the comments about this video were  about  the  student  and his  courage  and  leadership abilities  and  how  we have  a budding leader/Politician.
very few people  reacted to the  actual  and essential problem .and  the  reason  for  taking this extrodinary  step by this  young  boy.

Lack of teaching in schools.

after this  I was lookingat another  video  about  no teachers at all  in some  villages in  Mahbubnagar  GaTTu manDalam  of  Mahbubnagar in Telangana.

No comments: