Monday, July 09, 2018

My own encounter with white racist trailer park Trash

 I was in two minds about blogging about this but today's headline made me blog this.

92-year-old Mexican man beaten with a brick, told to 'go back to your own country’ by a pack of attackers 


Yesterday I dropped my wife at the Midland airport on a flight to Atlanta Via DFW.
After buying some groceries at HEB, I was heading home when  I received a phone call from my wife that the flight is delayed and the American Airlines staff are not giving out any specific information.
As I was on a highway I took an exit and parked in an empty lot in front of a closed Coronita's Cafe Mexican restaurant.  where I was waiting  to hear from my wife as I may have  to  go back to the  airport to pick her up, in case her flight is canceled and  no other  flights were available ( this  is happening  quite frequently in the recent past).it was very hot and the sun was very bright so I had covered my face with  a newspaper.

I got a call from my wife and even before I was able to pick up the phone to answer,  this lady drove up to me in a huge van and was frantically gesturing to me to wind down the window she  wouldn't stop so even though I wanted to  talk to my wife I could not ignore her .as soon as I wound down the  window she  shouts at me  "You cant park here" " this is private property" " you can not loiter here" so I moved the car in front of the closed restaurant and was trying to talk to my wife when  she  came  once again next to me saying the same  things "You cant park here" " this is private property" " you can not loiter here"

As I have  come across some  crazy Texas
women in my practice I moved on to the road. that is when this woman drove to the mailboxes and was getting her mail.
So I drove back to her and asked her  "What is your problem?" I was just waiting to hear from my wife whose flight is canceled. I did not want to talk while driving.

I don't think she  expected  I will come back and question her. She was all over the place giving an excuse that  I was sleeping in my car and that some body stole her sign a few days ago etc. 
I am pretty sure she voted for Trump and will remain in that trailer park until she dies.
I am also sure she would not have bothered me if I was a rednecked whiteman.

After working for a number of years in  Veterans  Hospital in Dallas, One day  a veteran  came  saying  'I don't want to see no fucking foreign doctor" So I had to tell him 'Unfortunately it is  only the fucking foreign doctors, who are willing  to work in  VA  and  treat veterans, and I wish him all the luck till he finds "An American Born white doctor "

loiter

v. to linger or hang around in a public place or business where one has no particular or legal purpose. In many states, cities,and towns there are statutes or ordinances against loitering by which the police can arrest someone who refuses to "movealong." There is a question as to whether such laws are constitutional. However, there is often another criminal statute orordinance which can be applied specifically to control aggressive begging, soliciting prostitution, drug dealing, blockingentries to stores, public drunkenness, or being a public nuisance


Beware EVERYTHING in private car parks

Most of this guide is about parking on public roads, but the rules change on private land or in private-run car parks – in supermarkets, hospitals, housing estates or elsewhere. Here, you can sometimes enter the land of the cowboys, where you can be asked to pay huge amounts without reason, or for just minor 'offences'. Always check signage - it may be hidden - and be ultra-cautious.
If you get an unfair ticket, as is common, DON'T automatically pay it. The firm has no right to fine you. All they're actually doing is invoicing you – though it'll be dressed up like a fine.
 

No comments: