Tuesday, October 16, 2018

new wave homeopathy craze in India ?

What are the real facts about Dr. Batra?

3 Answers
Not sure about the real facts but I would like to share my views based on my experience with Batras for 3 years. To give you a background, I am from North (Punjab) and from my childhood I was not having great hair but I was happy. at the age of 21, I started working in Delhi and that time also I was completely happy with my hair (0 hairfall), I did all experiments with my hair as I was not aware that it can lead to some serious problems. At he age of 23, I moved to Bangalore and then my hair started falling(30 strands a day) doctor says, it common. I thought may be its just a phase (location change and all) but then the worst time came, people started passing comments that my scalp is very well visible and I started consulting a doctor in Apollo and as per the doctor my hair were fine, he gave me a dandruff shampoo as I was having few acnes on my face(that's it), no other medicine or serum. The shampoo didn't help either with acne or hairfall. I started taking care of my hair and stopped all experiments, I started applying natural products (heena, eggs, curd, pure ghee, almond, castor, olive oil) noting helped but I was able to maintain my hair. Then at the age of 25, I came to Pune and as I was very unhappy with my hair, I just thought of consulting Batras and it continued for 3 years, The hairfall did not stop and I was able to maintain my hair so that should not get bald. I have also taken some therapies for my hairfall from Batra's and nothing helped:
1. I doubt if they have actually got good doctors.
2. After, I topped my treatment they hairfall worsen.
3. Their medicines didn't work o they suggested my many stupid test and supplement's.
4. Doctor who was treating me was having very bad hair, worst then me.
5.The same doctor told my friend to loose some weight and the doctor herself was so fat with bad skin (they do skin treatments also)
Suggestion: I have been consulting another clinic in Pune, and within 3 months I feel awesome, my hair look beautiful. Please never consult a chain of doctors under the same brand, I heard from many of my friends about Richfeel and Btras , they all are fake.I hope I have answered your question.

No comments: